The 2018-2019 Sailing And Social Activities Program
This page only shows coming events,
the complete program can be seen HERE. This page refreshes automatically at 10 minute intervals.
NEW COURSES are HERE. NAVIGATION MARKS are HERE.
1. Circumstances often force changes in the sailing program, so please consult the internet program at least weekly.
2. Briefing is held 90 minutes before start time, in front of the Queenscliff Harbour Office.
3. Multiple starts for divisions will be considered by the Sailing Committee on race day.
4. Racing is conducted in accordance with QLYC Sailing Instructions And Notice Of Race.
Please also be aware of the contents of these PDFs - Starting Procedure,
and Commonly Used Signals.
5. The decision to participate in a QLYC Inc. organised event is the responsibility of the skipper and crew of a vessel.
6. Results will be announced AT THE CLUB IN THE BOATSHED at about 1730 HOURS, unless other arrangements are made at BRIEFING.
QUERIES: STEVE LEE QLYC Club Captain 0438686151.
QUEENSCLIFF- LONSDALE YACHT CLUB Inc A8634
2018-2019 SAILING PROGRAM
OTB - TRAILABLE YACHTS - COUTA BOATS - KEEL YACHTS