This page only shows coming events, the complete program can be seen HERE. This page refreshes automatically at 10 minute intervals.
UP TO DATE (WHITE) COURSES CAN BE FOUND HERE. NAVIGATION MARKS are HERE.
1. Briefing is held 90 minutes before start time, in front of the Queenscliff Harbour Office.
2. Multiple starts for divisions will be considered by the Sailing Committee on race day.
3. Racing is conducted in accordance with QLYC Sailing Instructions And Notice Of Race.
Please also be aware of the contents of these PDFs - Starting Procedure,
and Commonly Used Signals.
4. The decision to participate in a QLYC Inc. organised event is the responsibility of the skipper and crew of a vessel.
5. Results will usually be announced AT THE CLUBHOUSE at 1700 HOURS, after the race.
QUERIES: Brian Golland QLYC Club Captain 0417 772 220
QUEENSCLIFF- LONSDALE YACHT CLUB Inc A8634
2016-2017 SAILING AND ACTIVITY PROGRAM
OTB - TRAILABLE YACHTS - COUTA BOATS - KEEL YACHTS